Mad Pride Week is an arts, culture, and community festival created to celebrate, empower and build community. We are volunteers committed to demonstrating strength and learning how to organize a campaign for mental health Pride; rather than just mental health acceptance.
Support Mad Pride
Celebrate and share Mad Stories:
- Donate any amount via our Mad Pride Funding page.
- Twitter: @madpridetoronto
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/torontomadpride
Mad Pride Week is organized by Mad people. We are supported by and are a special project of Sound Times Support Services Of Metropolitan Toronto – Charitable #133639187RR0001 . Clicking on our donation button will let you donate or you can visit our our Mad Pride fundraising page at Chimp.
You donations will lead to
- better attended and diverse events because we can Print and Publicize
- exiting venues and events because we can pay for Permits, Rent, Insurance
- welcoming and inclusive spaces because we can serve healthy Food to participants
- and empowerment and pride because we can provide Materials and Resources for all of the mechanics that go into the Parade and the Art, Music and more!